An accident, by definition, cannot be planned for. It is an unfortunate event that often results in serious injuries and emotional trauma. Unfortunately, accidents occur at every moment of every day. For those fortunate enough to go without a mishap, life carries on as usual. For those falling victim to a car accident, act of medical malpractice or other dangerous circumstances, life may never be the same.
At the Law Offices of Edward P. Shaughnessy, in Easton, Pennsylvania, we recognize the significant impact a serious personal injury can have on both you and your loved ones. For more than 25 years, we have helped accident victims throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey seek compensation for damages and injuries resulting from the negligent actions of others.
Call 877-245-0251 to arrange a free consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer. We offer a free consultation to discuss how we may be of assistance. Personal injury cases are handled on a contingency fee basis, meaning we do not charge attorney fees unless we secure a financial recovery.*
Seeking Compensation For Physical And Emotional Damages
If you or a family member has suffered a personal injury caused by another’s careless actions, you may have a right to pursue legal action against the liable parties. In a personal injury lawsuit, it is possible to recover compensation for medical bills, lost wages, ongoing care needs, pain and suffering, and other damages associated with the injury.
Our firm has enjoyed considerable success in personal injury and wrongful death cases involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Car crashes, truck wrecks, motorcycle accidents
- Premises liability: Slip-and-fall accidents, injuries due to negligent security
- Product liability: Defective automobile parts, unsafe construction equipment
- Medical malpractice: Failure to diagnose disease, birth injuries
- Nursing home abuse and neglect: Malnutrition, dehydration, bedsores
- Sexual harassment: Workplace harassment, sexual abuse, sexual assault
- Insurance litigation: Denied claims, acts of bad faith, uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage
Place Your Needs In Capable Hands
Following a personal injury or the loss of a loved one in a fatal accident, your main focus should be on recovering physically, mentally and emotionally. Leave your legal matters in our capable hands. Contact us to arrange a consultation.
*Clients may be responsible for certain costs or expenses in the event that no recovery is obtained.