Internal Damage Is Incredibly Serious
After being involved in a serious motor vehicle crash or other type of accident, injuries to internal organs may be the first injuries to occur but the last to be diagnosed and treated. Even the slightest puncture to a lung or other organ can result in extensive medical treatment.
If you or a member of your family has suffered a traumatic injury to an internal organ resulting from an accident or because of negligence on the part of a doctor or surgeon, call me. I have been helping people in Easton and the Lehigh Valley recover full money damages for serious injuries for more than 30 years. I work with medical experts to help prepare the strongest, clearest case possible to overcome insurance defense strategies.
A Full Spectrum Of Legal Assistance
Types of organ damage that may result from an accident or medical negligence include:
- Internal bleeding — from any ruptured organ, artery or vein
- Kidney, liver and heart damage — can result from taking an improper dosage of harmful medication
- Pneumothorax — often resulting from a broken or splintered rib
- Ruptured aorta — often resulting when the stomach organ becomes severely compressed during an accident or blunt force
- Ruptured spleen — often caused when struck on the driver’s side of the car in a T-bone or side-impact crash
Find The Help You Need
If your injuries or circumstances won’t allow you to travel, I may be able to arrange a meeting at a location and time convenient for you and your family. I handle all car accident and civil litigation cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you do not pay attorneys’ fees* unless and until we win.
*Prior to signing a retainer agreement, we will fully explain certain costs or expenses you may be responsible for in the event that no recovery is obtained.