Experienced Advocacy When You Need It Most
For more than 30 years, the Law Offices of Edward P. Shaughnessy has assisted injured individuals in Easton and throughout the Lehigh Valley. In my time as an attorney, I have recovered millions of dollars for my clients.
Insurance companies try to underpay claims. It is in their financial interest to do so. I am adept at resolving matters with insurers and collecting payment for my clients as quickly as possible. If no agreement can be reached outside of court, I am always prepared to rigorously assert my clients’ interests at trial.
For more than 30 years, my firm has helped individuals obtain the funds they need to recover.
For more than 25 years, my firm has helped individuals obtain
the funds they need to recover.
Serving individuals in the Easton area
The Compensation You Need To Recuperate
Recovering from an injury is an ordeal – both physically and financially. Not only are you in pain, but there is the added stress of paying hospital bills, doctors’ fees, insurance premiums and other related considerations. If you were hurt because of another person’s carelessness or recklessness, Pennsylvania law may entitle you to receive compensation for your injuries.
Comprehensive Personal Injury Services
I understand that each personal injury claim is unique. I provide counsel in a full spectrum of injury matters, including:
- Car crashes – Whether you are a driver, passenger or a pedestrian, I can help establish liability and recover what you’re owed.
- Truck accidents – Semi tractor-trailers and other commercial vehicles inflict incredible damage when they are involved in an accident. When this occurs, I work hard to maximize the compensation of any victims involved.
- Motorcycle collisions – Insurance companies are quick to underpay motorcyclists’ claims in the event of an accident. My firm can help make sure you don’t settle for less than your claim is worth.
- Head trauma – Injuries to the brain are difficult to prove. At times, even the victims themselves are unaware of the damage they’ve suffered. I work with professionals in the neurosciences to establish the existence and severity of brain injuries.
- Civil litigation – At times, injury victims need a lawyer to intervene with insurers, employers, health care providers or the government. I advocate for my clients and fight hard to make sure they collect the compensation they need.