Easton Workers' Compensation Attorney
Attentive to Your Injuries and Mistreatment
Coping with a serious injury or permanently disabling condition is not easy. Stress levels are high enough without having to worry about legal concerns related to your physical, emotional and mental health. Turning to a reliable law firm equipped to handle matters pertaining to personal injury, motor vehicle accidents, workers' compensation and Social Security Disability can allow you to focus on your personal recovery rather than agonize over legalities.
Contact us online or call 1-877-245-0251 to arrange a free consultation to discuss how we may be able to assist you in reaching your outcome goals.
Our Practice Areas
At the Law Offices of Edward P. Shaughnessy, in Easton, Pennsylvania, you can call us for legal assistance in any of the following practice areas:
If you or a family member has suffered a personal injury caused by another's negligent actions, you may have a right to pursue legal action against the liable parties. Personal injury cases include:
- Slip-and-fall injuries/premises liability: Property owners must be held accountable if they created, were aware of or should have been aware of a hazard. Whether your case involves a slip and fall or an assault in a parking lot, we will aggressively defend your rights.
- Products liability: When a manufacturer introduces a product, it should be safe and free of defects. Poor-quality products have hurt or even caused the wrongful death of consumers. An experienced personal injury attorney can hold negligent manufacturers accountable.
- Medical malpractice: These cases present a variety of challenges, but if your case proves to have merit, we will be zealous advocates on your behalf.
- Nursing home abuse: These cases are filled with emotion, but we will work to hold the facility responsible.
- Sexual harassment: If you are the victim of sexual harassment at work or your child is the victim of sexual abuse within your family, you should strongly consider retaining the services of a skilled attorney who will treat your case with the compassion and sensitivity it deserves.
- Insurance litigation: Car accidents are often made worse when an uninsured or underinsured motorist causes the accident. Your own insurance company may not be cooperative in paying you for your injuries. We work to protect your rights.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
In the aftermath of a car accident or truck crash, fear sets in and questions need to be answered. Medical care, insurance policies and compensation need to be addressed. We help victims of serious spinal cord injuries and brain trauma/head injuries manage personal injury claims stemming from your auto, semi/tractor trailer, truck, commercial vehicle or motorcycle accident.
If you have been injured on the job, our staff will help contact qualified physicians and investigators to aid in establishing your case. Our main focus in a workers' compensation claim is recovering the benefits you deserve.
Social Security Disability
Receiving Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits is not easy. We will need to prove your disability prevents you from doing any job. We will handle administrative aspects and represent you at hearings and appeals.
Contact Our Bethlehem Car Accident Lawyer
For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced personal injury lawyer, contact us at 1-877-245-0251.