Recovering from an injury is an ordeal — both physically and financially. Not only are you in pain, but there is the added stress of paying hospital bills, doctors' fees, insurance premiums and other related considerations. If you were hurt as a result of another person's carelessness or recklessness, Pennsylvania law may entitle you to receive compensation for your injuries. I can help you obtain it.
For more than 25 years, the Law Offices of Edward P. Shaughnessy has assisted injured individuals in Easton and throughout the Lehigh Valley. Over the years, I have recovered millions of dollars for my clients. Whether through personal injury claims, workers' compensation insurance or Social Security Disability Insurance, my chief aim is to maximize the funds my clients receive so they can recuperate comfortably.
Negotiating With The Opposition
Insurance companies try to underpay claims. It is in their financial interest to do so. This is why retaining an experienced and aggressive attorney is important. Namely, a skilled lawyer knows how much your claim is worth, and will not accept a lesser settlement.
I am adept at resolving matters with insurers, and collecting payment for my clients as quickly as possible. Yet if no agreement can be reached outside of court, I am always prepared to rigorously assert my clients' interests at trial.
I provide counsel in a full spectrum of injury matters, including:
- Car crashes— Whether you are a driver, passenger or a pedestrian, I can help establish liability and recover what you're owed.
- Trucking accidents — Semi-tractor trailers and other commercial vehicles inflict incredible damage when they are involved in an accident. When this occurs, I work hard to maximize the compensation of any victims involved.
- Motorcycle collisions — Insurance companies are quick to underpay motorcyclists' claims in the event of an accident. My firm can help make sure you don't settle for less than your claim is worth.
- Head trauma — Injuries to the brain are difficult to prove. At times, even the victims themselves are unaware of the damage they've suffered. I work with professionals in the neurosciences to establish the existence and severity of brain injuries.
- Civil actions — At times, injury victims need a lawyer to intervene with insurers, employers, health care providers or the government. I advocate for my clients, and fight hard to make sure they collect the compensation they need.
Representation When You Most Need It
If you would like to learn more, reach out to my offices. I offer free consultations, so that I can assess your case without obliging you to pay. If circumstances prevent you from visiting my firm, I may be able to schedule a meeting at a time and location that is convenient for you and your family.
You can arrange your appointment by calling me at 610-365-7892 or by filling out my online form.