Local Litigation Lawyer Serving The Lehigh Valley In Pennsylvania And New Jersey
If you are like most people, you never expected to have to seek legal help after suffering an injury or facing an uphill struggle to get workers' compensation, Social Security payments or insurance money for a claim. Most of us hope to go a lifetime without ever suffering a serious financial setback because of an accident. When the financial damages are the result of another party's misconduct or negligence, the sense of injustice can seem overwhelming.
But now that you know you need a lawyer, it makes sense to look for a law firm that is local and understands the insurance and court procedures for helping you resolve your case. I invite you to arrange a free consultation at the Law Offices of Edward P. Shaughnessy. For more than 25 years, my professional staff and I have been taking care of the litigation needs for residents of communities throughout the Lehigh Valley in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. As an experienced Easton personal injury lawyer, I understand your values and I know what it takes to help you recover the money you and your family need.
Litigation services include:
- Motor vehicle accidents and personal injury litigation: I have a 25-year record of helping clients throughout the Lehigh Valley recover full compensation for a serious injury or the loss of a loved one suffered in a motor vehicle crash and other accidents caused by defective products, doctors' errors or negligent property owners.
- Workers' compensation: If you were injured on the job while working for an employer in the Lehigh Valley in Pennsylvania or New Jersey, you are probably eligible to receive benefits through your state's workers' compensation system. We will help you with every aspect of your claim, from initial filing through the appeals process if your claim has been denied. We handle all the details so you can recover your health.
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) claims: If you can no longer work because of a temporary or permanent disability, you may be eligible to receive benefits through federal Social Security programs. The filing process is complex and frustrating. Rest assured, my firm will handle everything. Talk to me to determine whether your disability and circumstances may qualify you to receive payments.
- Insurance litigation: Insurance companies in Pennsylvania and New Jersey are regulated by a state insurance commission. That doesn't stop them from frequently doing everything they can to delay payment, deny a legitimate claim or other acts of bad faith. If you need help with any kind of insurance claim, I am ready to step up on your behalf.
- Workplace sexual harassment: The Supreme Court of the United States has ruled that sexual harassment on the job is a form of illegal discrimination and a violation of your civil rights. If you are suffering the humiliation of sexual harassment at your place of employment in the Pennsylvania or New Jersey Lehigh Valley region, call my office for help.
My Firm Can Make A Difference In Your Case's Outcome And Your Life
As a solo practice litigation attorney, I offer my clients the benefit of developing a close working relationship and responsive communication. My firm promises personalized attention and aggressive representation. I understand that every client has unique needs and because of this, I will carefully tailor the right strategy for a successful outcome.
Call An Experienced Allentown Vehicle Accident Lawyer
Call my office at either 610-365-7892 or toll free at 877-245-0251 or send an email to arrange a free consultation in either Easton or Bethlehem. If your injuries or circumstances won't allow you to travel, I may be able to arrange a meeting at a location and time convenient for you and your family. I handle all car accident and civil litigation cases on a contingency-fee basis, which means you do not pay attorneys'* fees unless and until we win.
*Prior to signing a retainer agreement, we will fully explain certain costs or expenses you may be responsible for in the event that no recovery is obtained.